Monday 11 May 2009

Zero minus One

Here I be.
I'm lounging on a bed at the moment. I've had my Chemo. Sucked lots of ice throughout to help prevent mouth ulcers later on. I've had lots of fluids and just to make sure I was going often enough they gave me diuretics as well. So I have applied to the 2012 olympic management to join the pissing team. Going for gold.
Feeling good at the moment so no concerns.
Thanks for your votes on the hair front. I won't be taking any notice of the results, but thanks anyway. Fallout seems to have slowed to a light early autumn leaf drop. I may wait until todays dose takes full effect.
Thanks for all your comments and support. They really help.
Catch you all later. C

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Charles

It is great news that your pissing has come on so much. I remember when you were but a novice pisser, taking your apprenticeship from Ron 'The Cow' Lowe. Now that your stream has become such a potent weapon in the world of pissage, your neighbours can look forward to you contributing to the Brookfield Rd Trophy Cabinet.

A word of warning though - are diuretics not performance enhancing drugs?

Stay well mate
Rich, Tam, Daisy, Jos and Sunny

DL said...

Do you remember laughing hysterically in the toilets of the Craigie Inn (approx 1982) whilst getting rid of some beer to make room for some more, having just told me that you once had a wee next to Sir Barnes Wallis at a school open day and so we practiced "bouncing bomb" weeing? I have been trying to forget this for over twenty years.

Sam Tasker said...

Good to see your finally in, waiting must have been hard. I have arranged with mum to come back this weekend so cant wait to come and see you. any requests? zoo magazine or 3? hope your feeling ok,
Speak soon
Sam xxxxxxxx

Rachel said...

Hi Charles :) Sam's been keeping me informed of what has been going on and I've been reading up on here too :) It's so good that you're finally in! I can't imagine what it would have been like with the wait.

I had a good ol' laugh at the post when you were saying about joining the pissing team, haha. Definitely go for the gold :D

Me and my family send our thoughts and I'm going to make Sam bring you a hug from me when he comes to see you hehe.

Keep strong :)

Love Rachel, xxx

CharlieT said...

Thanks all.
It is good for the compost Rich.
I remember very little about the Cragie, usually a blur and trying to keep up with you and your brother and that has to be the ugliest picture I've ever seen DL. Hope it went well today Sam.