Saturday 23 May 2009

Day 11

A bit late on posting this today. Sorry. Last night I was moved again to a room with a view of the wheat fields. Amazing how the rows in the field of Sugar Beet have closed up and the number of fields that are yellow have reduced. Must mean that the OSR is almost finished flowering.
I had a bag of platelets the day before yesterday and am due some blood as soon as they have matched me up. I'm a bit anaemic. My neutophils are still zero, but any day now I hope.
I have had a bit more sickness today, but it seems to be under control at the moment. Such a pain as I really don't feel like eating as a result, either.
Sorry, that's about it. I'll try and be more inventive tomorrow

3 comments:

Karen said...

Fingers crossed for the neutophils.
Glad you've got a good view now. Hope the sickness finally stops and your appetite returns.
Just returned from the cinema with Sarah and Grahams mum, watched "A night in the museum 2", very entertaining tho wouldnt have been my first choice. Sarah recommends it and says its much better than the first!
We cut the grass today and the recent rain has left it looking really green and healthy.
Josh played cricket today and then rushed back to watch the rugby, he supports Leicester but was left disappointed.
Take care and hope you get a good night
K,G,J & S
xxxx

DL said...

Would you believe it - I was going to watch the rugby on tape later but now I know the result and I heard it on CHARLIE TASKER'S BLOG -the man is omnipresent.

Karen said...

Ooops!