Sunday 17 May 2009

Sunday?

Well, well, well..Three holes in the ground, as my mother used to say. Here I am again, a bit lighter, which won't do me any harm. I think Jeanette has covered it all in previous blogs, I'm not going into the sordid detail and I hope to be out of this in a day or so. But the overwhelming feeling of nausea and exhaustion is makeing me sick and tired. Keep strong for me, Gerry I'll explain later about the Tipple, Phil I see you'll now be working for TAG, or perhaps Phil you could explain to Gerry?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep going matey - such an awful time and it must feel like it's one setback after another - but you WILL feel better soon.

Can I get you any sports news?
Man U won the premiership, Cambridge U got beaten at Wembley today by Torquay, West Brom are down, we tonked the Windies in the first innings and have to get 7 wickets tomorrow for the win.
We came 5th in the Eurovision song contest.

All our love
No 24

Graham said...

Good to have you back Charles. Like Gerry, I'm no agronomist so feel like I'm sat at the end of the runway with some of the recent posts here! ;) However hearing 'tipple' and 'optic' certainly stirs the mind and gets my attention for other more 'medicinal' reasons.

The other big news of the weekend is Josh and I got round 5 roundabouts today without soiling ourselves! I've never noticed the whites of other drivers eyes before.

Hope you feel a little better in some small way tomorrow. Take care.

Graham

Unknown said...

Hi Charlie. Just logged on for first update in a week... Good to catch up with how you're doing - and you sound to be doing well - despite the puking!
I'm visiting my Grandmother in Addenbrookes every day at the mo so will think of you even more as you'll be "so near yet so far"... Tell me - when you and J toured the perimeter of Addenbrookes - hope you were as colour co-ordinated as the "inmate" who had obviously absconded here at Fulbourn and was having a consistutional in his turquoise jim-jams and purple dressing gown!
Keep your chin up Charlie!
Ali P x