Friday 8 May 2009

News?

Been rushing round today trying to sort out the MOT on our car which we just realised runs out tomorrow. Of course it needs tyres, a front number plate and a new headlamp cluster. Can't really complain as we don't spend a fortune on it and it owe's us nothing. I'ts just a hassle.
I found out this afternoon that there should be a bed for me on Monday and I need to ring on Sunday to confirm it. I'll let you know. It's good to know something, as waiting round yesterday for the phone to ring was really stressful. I'm trying to stay in a happy place as much as I can, which must be better for recovery. I'm still giggling at Helen's joke 3 days after she told me.
I think I can post it here, although some, I know, will question the political correctness.

Paddy: These steroids I've been taking have turned my knob purple
Mick: Anabolic?
Paddy: No, just my knob

Make me laugh if you can.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this makes you laugh.

The Blond Cop

A blonde cop stops a blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?". The motorist scuffles around in her purse, and finds a pocket mirror. She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself."

The cop says, "Ok Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, she looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

Hang Tough...and get a bed before I run out of material to send you. Gerry

CharlieT said...

Nice one Gerry