Wednesday 13 May 2009

Zero +1

Things going well here at the moment, feeling OK but a little tired. J and I took a tour round the perimeter of Addenbrooke's, probably about a mile or more, which is good for me as I won't be allowed out of my ward come the weekend as the little white cells will be decreasing by then and the risk of infection rises. Had a good night's sleep and a slumber just now for an hour or so.

DL of ugly follower picture is on his way in to pay me a visit. We always manage to laugh a lot together, which will do us both good..... DL only just left, hence the later posting than usual.

Raining outside which will do the crops good as we've been lacking a bit of moisture.
Can't think of anything amusing right now. Maybe later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
~ Lao Tzu

Good luck in the next few months of recovery. You're a great inspiration. Gerry

Neil said...

Hi Charles its neil here, well wot a plonker i am, have listed myself to follow set meself up but forgot to put me name so i am 3Pjqb2kP3_n7gr9wZBxJXWuTTMpjGOJpVki78k4Q89zGqX0pqRtDVg catchy isn't it (Oh I not even clever enough to download a photo either). Glad to see things going ok for ya at the mo. Oh and may i say i remember the sweetcorn incident as after J was sick all over her dinner i was still made to eat all of mine....oh the scars...look forward to reading more..look after ya self and heres to a good nite sleep.

Helen said...

Sorry we're a bit behind the times, still trying to work out how to post a message ............. anyway about this little Italian you have in you, it's not the man in the next bed is it.............?

Helen & Ron xx

Unknown said...

Boarding school comparisons, eh...
Not quite. Even if it's sleepless, you must take comfort in the fact that the nurses aren't yet slamming your balls in a cupboard drawer.

Dan said...

It must run in the family being a dummy as I have also set myself up as a follower but have also managed to forget to edit my name. Therefore you will see me as 2znMNcJsvvnNCoTJoiXRoP81Qv8IQQ-- ...equally as catchy as Neil's. Although to be fair to me at least I managed to upload a picture!! Sounds like you're in good spirits, although you may need to invest in some ear plugs if they don't move you to your own room. Keep up the good work with the blog and take care of yourself. Dan

Dan said...

Someone just sent me this on email, made me smile.

This frustrated wife buys a pair of crutchless knickers in an attempt to spice up her dead
sex-life.

She puts them on, together with a short skirt and sits on the lounge opposite her husband.

At strategic moments she crosses her legs ....... enough times till her husband says.......

"Are you wearing crutchless knickers?"

"Y-e-s," she answers with a seductive smile.

"Thank Christ for that....... I thought the stuffing was coming out of the lounge suite."