Friday 11 September 2009

Latest News

I'm not sure if any one is still reading this after so many months. Yesterday I saw my consultant and he has given me the nod as regards remission. My latest bone marrow biopsy shows between 1 and 2% infiltration and 5% would be OK. This means I can go about my life as 'normal'. I can't pretend that I am, so it'll take a few days to sink in properly. I'm not cured but at least we've got it on hold.
It's Jeanette's birthday on Sunday
and she says this is the best present she could have had. Without her I wouldn't have got this far, so much of my 'wellness' is down to her strength and care. x

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It's brilliant news Charles :) absolutely brilliants news!
Hope to see you all soon!
All my love to you & the family
Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the good news Charles. Blessings to you and the family from across the Atlantic. Hang Tough, Gerry

Shirley Tyrer said...

Charlie - wonderful news - I have been following your journey.

Take care - look after yourself.

Love
Shirley
xx

Lo